Coal is a natural source of energy. But has limitation in earth. Coal is made from based on carbon. And other metals also contain such as H (hydrogen), S (Sulfur), N (nitrogen), O(oxygen). Coal is harder than any other metal. Coal mainly found in Soil, By using coal and give high pressure people can produce high temperature which is used by people in various ways such as produce electricity. Coal is largest natural energy in world anthropogenic. By using coal there have create much amount of CO2 (carbon die oxide) which more bad for our environment and polluted our air. By using the amount of pollution is more than using natural gas in produce of electricity. When produce 1 MH (Mega watt hour) produce electricity carbon die oxide produce about two thousands pounds by using coal. And when also same amount of electricity produce by using natural gas carbon die oxide produce one thousand pounds. For reducing the emission of CO2 in United States more use natural gas and less use coal.
A chart of produce coal some countries
1. South Korea produce total amount of coal about 126 million tones which is 10.7 % for world demand.
2. Australia produce total amount of coal about 328 million tones which is 27.1 % for world demand in 2010.
3. China produce total amount of coal about 3520 million tones which is 49.5 % for world demand and in 2011 China introduce with world people is highest amount coal production country.
4. India produce total amount of coal about 589 million tones coal in 2011
5. United States produce total amount of coal about 993 million tones coal in 2011
6. Japan produce total amount of coal about 207 million tones coal in 2010
Image source: climateshifts